We regularly have pre-loved machines become available and they are very popular. Please contact the store for further information.
Customer's preloved machines
We often list pre-loved machines here for the Bernina community. We do not endorse any of the machines and do not provide recommendations for any of the pre-loved machines listed below. The transaction is between the seller and the buyer directly and do not involve Bernina Sewing Centre, Chermside. Please contact the seller directly listed under each pre-loved machine.
I bought my Bernina 750 QE in October 2012. It’s been serviced regularly through Bernina Chermside.
Standard accessories include
· Bernina 750 QE manual
· One of the reasons I bought this machine was the size of the Throat Space to the right of the needle - 10 Inches. So much easier to quilt
· The Dual Feed that pulls down from back of sewing machine also gets lots of use
· The Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR) Foot is great for free motion quilting
· The #37D Patchwork Foot is used with the dual feed
· Bright LED Lights
· Semi-Automatic Needle Threader
· Automatic Thread Cutter
· USB Drive Port
· Needle Up/Down Stop Function
· Foot control
· Knee presser foot lifter
· Slide on table
· 4 extra-large bobbins (plus 4 more I purchased)
· Soft cover and an instructional DVD
Additional Purchased Accessories
Asking Price $3,000.00
In good condition. Recently serviced. Bernina 830 including embroidery module, slide on sew tray, instructional DVD, BSR foot, knee lever, manual and accessories.
Acecssory box includes feet (3C, 1C, 1D, 2A, 4D, 5, 18, 40C, 20C, 1/4 in foot, 26.
3 hoops for the embroidery module, wheeled carry case, straight stitch plate, jumbo hoop, 25 bobbins plus bobbin box, full bobbin fill cone. If wanted I have a acrylic insert for horn cabinet to fit the machine.
Lyn 0401 661 384 or 3481 2920
Asking Price $4,000.00 ono